@PenflipApp I JUST LOST OVER A THOUSAND WORDS. What. Halp.
9 tweets · October 2014 · 0 likes · 0 retweets · read on Twitter
@PenflipApp I JUST LOST OVER A THOUSAND WORDS. What. Halp.
@PenflipApp Wait. I just realized that even when I hit the SHARE button, it didn't save. That's why my friends couldn't see anything.
@PenflipApp Thank god that at that point I copied the text and emailed it to them, otherwise I'd have nothing. I'm freaking out...
@PenflipApp @madebyloren Seriously, I'm so outraged right now. I... gah. I don't even know what to say.
@PenflipApp @madebyloren Like there wasn't even a save created when I went to share the document with my friends. So they got a blank page.
@PenflipApp @madebyloren At the time, I thought it was just an error, so I emailed them what I'd written so far.
@PenflipApp @madebyloren Thank god, because otherwise I would have lost all 2700 words.
@PenflipApp @madebyloren I was going to go to bed since it's 3am, but I figure I'd better retype it while it's still fresh.
@PenflipApp @madebyloren I'm using @gooddraft, which saves *every time you refocus the page, even if no changes* JUST TO BE SAFE.